I felt like the good old times, seeing my parents smile, says eldest daughter - The Rakyat Post - Papar Sabah 2U Malaysia : Bersatu ke arah kemajuan dangsanak
Latest News :
Home » , , » I felt like the good old times, seeing my parents smile, says eldest daughter - The Rakyat Post

I felt like the good old times, seeing my parents smile, says eldest daughter - The Rakyat Post

Written By 1papar on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 | 3:18 PM








The Rakyat Post



I felt like the good old times, seeing my parents smile, says eldest daughter

The Rakyat Post

This after he accused the school of failing to execute its responsibility by allowing his teenage daughter to convert to Islam without his knowledge. Yapoo, a rubber tapper who lives in Kampung Kadamaian in Papar, is also planning to take legal action ...









OnePapar Feed
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Blog

More on this category »
 
Copyright © 2012-2017. Papar Sabah 2U Malaysia : Bersatu ke arah kemajuan dangsanak - All Rights Reserved